Patio Enclosures & Sunrooms Orange County, Los Angeles
THREE REASONS TO ADD A PATIO ENCLOSURE.
1.) New walls are now 4″ thick with injected Polyiso foam R-28 insulation. Warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
2.) New 3″ insulated roof systems. Smooth and flat. Walkable. Comes with embedded fan beams for installation of lights and ceiling fans.
3.) Custom window options including dual pane low E, vinyl and french window style. Transoms can be added for more light. Sliding doors or swing doors.
We are provider of patio enclosures and sunrooms in Orange County & Los Angeles area. Each room enclosure is custom made to meet your needs.
Standard features include:
- Sliding windows with tempered glass, screens and locks
- Insulated walls and roof
- Gutters with leaf guards and downspout
- Selection of exterior and interior panels
Optional features are:
- Raceways in the walls for lights, outlets and switches
- Ceiling channels for lights and ceiling fans
- Dual pane windows for improved insulation
- French windows & doors for a classier look
- A selection of sliding doors or swing doors
- Tinted glass to reduce heat gain
- Transom windows for additional light
Click here for the Patio Cover Catalog.